Snappy crab sandwich
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 slice of ham
- peel of 1/2 small cucumber
- 1/2 small cucumber, unpeeled
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced lengthways
- 2 raisins
Using the photo as a guide, cut the crab shell from the bread and another crab shell shape from the ham.
Cut some thin strands of cucumber peel to make the eye stalks.
Form the carrot into shapes for the nippers and legs.
Assemble the crab on a large plate, attaching the raisin eyes to the stalks. Finally, cut out little fish shapes from the cucumber peel for the detail.
Find other cute sandwich recipes
- Cute bird sandwich
- Moonlight bunny sandwich
- Sleepy koala sandwich
- Crunchy lion sandwich
- Friendly dragon sandwich
- Make a whole beach scene on the plate with other fruit and veggies such as celery, sliced mushrooms or cherry tomatoes.
- Create a few more cute little cucumber 'under-the-sea' friends to keep your snappy crab company.
- This recipe was created by Pip Lincolne for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.