Sour cream banana muffins
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 12 pecans
Pre-heat oven to 180å¼C. Place patty pans in a 12 cup muffin tray.
Mix flour sugar and baking soda together.
Beat egg and add bananas, sour cream, butter and vanilla. Mix with a wooden spoon.
Pour flour into wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
Pour 1/2 cup measures into each patty pan place a pecan on each cup.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- This banana muffin is light and moist and is a perfect anytime snack.
- I like that this recipes does not use vegetable oil to make it moist.
- I used little squares of baking paper to bake these muffins so they looked “cafe style”.
- Choc chip muffins
- Cinnamon muffins
- Quick muffins
- Invisible apple muffins
- Raspberry muffins
- Oat, date and honey muffins
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot , New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Related muffin recipes: