Butter choc chip cookies recipe
- 180 grams butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 150 grams Dark Choc Bits
- 150 grams White Choc Bits
- 100 grams Milk Melts, melted
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in Sweetened Condensed Milk. Add flour, stir until combined.
Add Dark and White Coc Bits, mix well.
Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls, place on greased oven trays, press gently with fork.
Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
Drizzle biscuits with Milk Melts.