Fruity salsa tortillas recipe
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- caster sugar, to sprinkle
- 2 teaspoons extra cinnamon, ground
- 250 grams strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 fresh mangoes, flesh chopped
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- pulp of passionfruit
- 4 scoops Light & Creamy Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH for 30-60 seconds or until warm and flexible, then brush one side of each with eggwhite and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.Cut in half.
Fold each half into a cone shape, sprinkled-side folded inwards.
Stand in a muffin pan, wide-side down, and bake in oven for 7-10 minutes or until brown. Leave to cool in pan.
Meanwhile, combine strawberries, mangoes, kiwifruit and half the passionfruit pulp in a bowl to make a fruit salsa. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon.
Combine remaining passionfruit pulp with a little water and extra 2 teaspoons sugar. (If using passionfruit in syrup, use straight from can – do not add water and sugar.)
Spoon salsa into cones and lay on a plate. Pour passionfruit mixture over the top and serve with ice-cream.