Thai chicken curry recipe
- 1-1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 500 grams chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 375 millilitres NESTLÉ CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded, plus extra, to garnish
- 200 grams green beans, trimmed and halved
- 200 grams baby corn
- 200 grams broccoli florets, trimmed and halved
- 200 grams bamboo shoots, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Steam rice according to packet instructions.
Spray a non-stick wok with oil and stirfry chicken over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until browned.
Add curry paste and stirfry until fragrant.
Stir in milk, coconut essence and lime leaves and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat to low, add beans, corn, broccoli and bamboo shoots and simmer for 5 minutes or until beans are tender.
Add fish sauce and brown sugar.
Blend cornflour with 2 tablespoons water, stir into wok and cook, stirring, until curry boils and thickens slightly.
Garnish with extra lime leaves and serve with rice.