Pork with spicy plum sauce recipe
- 900 grams hokkien noodles
- olive or canola oil spray
- 500 grams lean pork fillet, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into short lengths
- 200 grams broccolli, cut into florets
- 1 cup red capsicum, chopped
- 200 grams snow peas, halved
- 1/3 cup plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Extra Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes, gently using a wooden spoon to separate strands.
Spray a wok with oil and heat.
Add pork and stirfry over high heat until browned and cooked through, then set aside.
Add ginger and onion to wok with 1 tablespoon water and stirfry until golden.
Add asparagus, broccoli, capsicum and snow peas and stirfry until bright green and tender.
Put sauces in a jug and whisk to combine.
Add to wok, stirring over high heat until sauce thickens slightly.
Return pork to wok and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Serve noodles topped with pork.
Garnish with chervil and chopped chives, if desired.