Spicy prawns with herb yoghurt recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spices, dried
- 1 kilogram prawns , uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 400 grams potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 200 grams Peach Mango Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander
Combine the oil and onion in a frying pan, stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add the garlic, chilli and spices stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the prawns, stir-fry until just cooked through and remove.
Add the potato and water to the pan, simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until tender.
Return the prawns to the pan with the lemon juice and parsley.
Combine the Peach Mango Yoghurt, mint and coriander and serve with the prawns.