Chicken tofu and noodle stir fry recipe
- 900 grams fresh hokkien noodles
- olive or canola oil spray
- 350 grams firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 200 grams fresh baby corn
- 1 bunch brocollini, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup stirfry sauce
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 minutes, gently using a wooden spoon to separate strands.
Spray a nonstick wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
Cook tofu in 2 or 3 batches over high heat until browned; set aside.
Reheat wok, add garlic, ginger, onion and stirfry for 2 minutes or until soft.
Add remaining vegetables and stirfry for 3–5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Add drained noodles, tofu and combined sauces to wok.
Stirfry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Toss with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Garnish with chervil, if desired.