Mini cheesecakes recipe
- 6 wheatmeal biscuits, crumbled
- 200 grams low fat ricotta cheese
- 125 grams light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Skim Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 200 grams mixed fresh blueberries and raspberries
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Line eight holes in a 12-hole muffin pan with paper muffin cases.
Place crumbled biscuits in the base of each case.
Beat together cheeses, condensed milk, sugar and egg whites.
Spoon into cases and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
Allow to cool.
Serve topped with berries.