Pork in black bean sauce recipe
- 2 cups rice
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 500 grams pork fillets, sliced
- 1/4 cup black bean sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Chilli Sauce
Cook rice according to packet instructions.
Spray a non-stick frypan with oil and cook onion, capsicums and carrot over medium heat for 2 minutes or until onion softens slightly.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add garlic and pork to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until browned.
Return vegetables to pan, add sauces and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with rice.