Ham tortilla pinwheels recipe
Spread tortilla evenly with cream cheese. Top with ham, and avocado. Roll up tortilla tightly and then slice on an angle.
- 1 multigrain or wholemeal tortilla
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 thin slices leg ham
- 3 tablespoons avocado, mashed
Spread tortilla evenly with cream cheese. Top with ham, and avocado.
Roll up tortilla tightly and then slice on an angle.
- This is a great afterschool snack or perfect for school lunch boxes. Just be sure
- to place them in a container snugly so they don’t move around.
- I always think multigrain or wholemeal products are better. While I’m not a nutritionist, but I know that white flours and sugars are not good for energy levels and children definitely need their energy at school.
- The light cream cheese from Philadelphia brand is really yummy. Normally I’m not a fan of reduced-fat products but this one is really good.
This recipe was created by Kristine Duran-Thiessen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder