Tortilla lasagne recipe
- olive or canola oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 packet MAGGI Chilli Con Carne Recipe Mix
- 300 grams canned corn kernals, rinsed and drained
- 435 grams refried beans
- 400 grams canned crushed tomatos
- 600 grams chunky salsa
- 8 large burrito flour tortillas
- 450 grams frozen spinach, defrosted and excess water squeezed out
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- salad leaves
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
Spray a non-stick saucepan with oil and cook onion over medium heat until soft. Add mince and cook until browned.
Add chilli con carne mix, corn, refried beans, tomatoes and two-thirds of salsa.
Stir, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens
Place a little meat sauce in the base of a 29cm x 23cm lasagne dish.
Top with about 4 tortillas, then add alternate layers of meat sauce, spinach and tortillas, finishing with a tortilla layer.
Spread remaining salsa over the top.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Allow to stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve with salad leaves.