Thai parcels with crunchy salad recipe
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cooked chicken, sliced
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups rice or vermicelli noddles, soaked and drained 2 teaspoons MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1 lime, grated
- 375 grams rice paper wrappers
- 125 grams snow peas, cut into strips lengthways
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Fish Sauce
- 4 tablespoons MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Heat oil in pan, add carrot, chicken, MAGGI Fish Sauce and sugar, stir 3 minutes, cool.
Combine with vermicelli, MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce, coriander, mint and lime rind. Soak rice paper in hot water until soft, stand for 2 minutes, drain.
Spoon filling into rice paper, roll into parcels.
Cover snow peas with boiling water, stand for 2 minutes, drain.
Combine snow peas with bean sprouts for serving.
Combine all ingredients for sauce and drizzle 2 tbsp over salad.
Place remaining sauce in a dish and serve with parcels as a dipping sauce.