Flower biscuits recipe
- 12 round biscuits (I used Marie biscuits)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- 30 marshmallows (nearly 1 packet)
- 12 Smarties
Sift icing sugar into a bowl and stir in ½ teaspoon of water at a time until you get a smooth, spreadable paste.
Cut marshmallows horizontally.
Spread a biscuit with icing and top with five marshmallow halves (sticky side up).
Pinch the marshmallows in the corner to get more of a petal shape.
Push a Smartie into the centre of the biscuit . . . done!
Looks fabulous and so quick and easy.
- These biscuits can be made one or two days before the party and stored in an airtight container, but keep them out of sight!!
- For our little princess’ party, we also make Fairy Wand biscuits (Green’s brand packet mix) – they were a huge hit and easy to make.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.