Garlic lemon rosemary lamb fillet recipe
Egg free, Gluten free, Lactose free, Nut free
- 10-12 lamb fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray
Combine all ingredients in a shallow dish, allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Spray frypan with Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray frypan to high heat and cook lamb for 3 minutes on each side for medium ‘doneness’.
Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes.
- We recommend Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray as it has no artificial flavours, added salt, colours or animal fats.
- I used some leftover eggplant and capsicum as the base of a robust salad.
- Throw in some tomatoes, cucumbers, basil and balsamic dressing (also leftover) and there you have it.
- Make the lamb more child-friendly by slicing cross-ways to make little circles (and yes, removing all evidence of green bits) and serve with their preferred vegetables or salad.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.
Directions for use for Dot's Canola Oil Cooking Spray:
- Hold can as upright as possible and spray surface of unheated cookware coating cooking area completely.
- Do not spray product onto naked flame or lighted BBQs.
- Do not spray into gas ovens, even when not lit.