Yoghurt parfait recipe
- 8 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- ½ cup grapes
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- ½ banana, sliced
Choose two glasses that are favourites with your kids.
In each glass, place one tablespoon of yoghurt, then top with half the grapes.
Continue alternating a tablespoon of yoghurt, then the fruit, finishing with a layer of yoghurt.
- An intriguing looking, healthy after school snack that won’t ruin dinner. And gets in a serve of dairy without the stress of trying to keep it cool in the lunchbox!
- Use your kids’ favourite fruits, or whatever you have in the house.
- Contrasting colours look great. Inspired by one of our favourite movies – Shrek.
- Donkey delivers a wonderful monologue regarding delicious parfait layers, as opposed to onions!
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.