Chocolate raspberry dessert recipe
- 6 chocolate digestive biscuits
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 200g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Extra raspberries and grated chocolate to serve
Place a biscuit, chocolate side up, in 6 small glass serving dishes.
Combine mascarpone and icing sugar, then stir through raspberries until the raspberries start to break up and the mixture is a lovely pink colour.
Spread the raspberry mixture over the biscuits.
Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
Top with extra raspberries and grated chocolate to serve. Mm-mmm.
- This recipe is very easy for the kids to make, and how fantastic does it look? Taste is sublime, obviously.
- Get the kids to make this for A Special Occasion.
- Don’t leave the mixture in the fridge much longer than the two hours or the biscuits go soggy.
- We make this so often that we have made 4cm long moulds from 6cm (internal) diameter PVC pipe! Not glamorous, but effective.
- Put mould on biscuit, fill with raspberry mixture, refrigerate, then run a knife around the outside to lift away mould before serving.
- This recipe would work equally well with blueberries or strawberries, but why would you?!
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.