Mini UFOs recipe
Preheat oven to 180°C. Halve muffins and spread with one tablespoon of tomato paste. Top with diced tomato, ham and cheese. Place on baking
- 4 English muffins
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded ham
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella or tasty cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C. Halve muffins and spread with one tablespoon of tomato paste.
Top with diced tomato, ham and cheese. Place on baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Quick and easy pizzas that the kids can create themselves—with just a little oven supervision!
- We are not very adventurous with pizza toppings in our household, but use your kids’ favourites: pineapple, pepperoni, sausage, olives, onions, capsicum, mushrooms.
- I also prepare these using the grill – toast the bottom of the muffins first, then place toppings on uncooked side and grill for a few minutes until cheese is golden.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.