Choc-cherry fudge recipe
Egg free, Nut free
- 400g tin condensed milk
- 2 x 200g blocks dark or milk chocolate
- 2 x 50g cherry ripe bars, chopped
- 100g glace cherries, chopped
Line a slice tray (mine is 26cm x 16cm) with baking paper.
Melt chocolate and condensed milk in a pan on low heat.
Mix in cherry ripe bars and glace cherries.
Pour the mixture into the pan and refrigerate until firm.
Cut into squares, with mouth watering, and enjoy.
- This fudge is fantastic. Put some in Christmas boxes or tins for gifts. Or hide it in the fridge marked “Stewed plums” and have it all to yourself!
- I use skim condensed milk—which is foolish considering the amount of chocolate in this recipe!
- I had a few centimetres of baking paper overhanging the ends of my pan. When the fudge was set, I lifted it onto a chopping board to make for easier cutting.
Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.