Tandoori chicken wraps recipe
- ¼ cup tandoori paste
- 1 cup (250mL) natural yoghurt
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 4 wraps (round flat breads)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 4 handfuls lettuce
Slice chicken fillets into 2cm widths about 10cm long. Marinate chicken in combined tandoori paste and ½ cup of the yoghurt for an hour. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place chicken pieces on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
On each pieces of bread, place 1-2 pieces of chicken, top with some of the remaining yoghurt, cucumber and lettuce. Roll up as tightly as possible and slice in half to serve.
- If you are making these for a party, cook the chicken in advance and keep in the refrigerator until needed. Just before serving, prepare wraps and slice into 5cm lengths.
- For my children, I marinate the chicken in yoghurt only and shave the cucumber (so it is barely recognisable as a vegetable).