Strawberry pops recipe
Egg free, Gluten free, Nut free
- 1 pkt toothpicks
- 1-2 punnet strawberries, hulled, washed and dried
- 1 pkt marshmallows
- 375g choc bits, melted
- 60-100g sprinkles
Pick up a toothpick; slide on a strawberry followed by a marshmallow, making sure the marshmallow covers the tip.
Dip one half of the strawberry/marshmallow combo in melted chocolate and then dip it into the sprinkles.
Place on a plate and wait for choc to set (5-10 minutes depending on weather)
- Kids of all ages LOVE to make these.
- I went to the local day care centre and got the preschoolers to make these and there was lots of excitement. I even heard the comment ‘I want one with a strawberry too’!
- You can swap strawberries for other fruit, and you may want to swap sprinkles for coconut, nuts or even currants.
- Recipe created by Camilla Baker for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.