Parmesan toasts recipe
- 4 slices Lebanese bread
- 1 tbspn butter
- 1 cup parmasen cheese, freshly grated
Preheat over to 180°C.
Spread each piece of the lebanese bread with the butter. Sprinkle a generous coating of parmesan cheese across the buttered bread.
Cut each piece of bread into eight pieces, pizza-style.
Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for approx. 10 mins or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and all to cool before storing.
- My kids love these toasts in their lunch box. They go particularly well with a little container of hummos.
- Make sure these are completely cold before you store them or they will go soggy.
- These toasts are equally popular with adults - and are great to make for parties when a packet of chips just won't do!
- This recipe was created by Ella Walsh for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.