Cherry Mars Bar slice recipe
- 3 Mars Bar 2 packs (72g), chopped
- 90g butter
- 1 pkt (100g) glace cherries, halved
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 200g milk chocolate, broken into squares
- 30g butter extra
Grease and line a slice tray with baking paper.
In a pan over low heat melt Mars Bars and butter until smooth. Do not bring to boil.
Remove pan from heat and pour in rice pops and glace cherries and mix to combine.
Press mixture evenly into slice tray.
Melt chocolate squares in microwave checking and stirring at 30 seconds intervals.
Stir in extra butter and pour over slice mix.
Refrigerate until slice is set.
- This is a great recipe for the kids to make but be sure you make two as this disappears fast.
- To make a white Christmas style slice you can add half green and half red cherries and cover it in a white chocolate layer for that festive touch.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.