Chilli, lime and coriander prawns recipe
A chilli, lime and coriander prawn recipe created for Kidspot.co.nz. This is a flavourful Thai style prawn dish that's great on rice noodles.
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 birdseye chillies, sliced
- 500g green prawns , peeled with tails intact
- 4 limes, juiced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
In a frypan heat oil and butter and add chillies and lime juice.
Fry prawns in the chilli for 2 mins each side.
Remove to serving dish and toss in coriander.
- This makes a great finger food and can be served on a tray with cocktail sticks.
- It’s also great tossed through white rice noodles. It has a nice fresh taste and packs a punch with that chilli.
- I wouldn’t recommend this for children. The flavours are a little too strong.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.