Blueberry muffins recipe
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Juice of 1 lemon and zest
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin patty pans and set aside.
Sift flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
Combine lemon zest, juice, sugar, egg and melted butter together.
Pour wet ingredients into dry and gently fold to combine.
Spoon into patty pans and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- This recipe was simple to make and even my kids helped with this one.
- You could easily replace the frozen berries with any type of frozen fruit you have on hand.
- This Blueberry muffin recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.