Chocolate triangles recipe
- 200 g Milk Chocolate Drops
- 125 g butter
- 395gm can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 250 g shredded wheatmeal biscuits, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped
- 100 White chocolate, melted
Line and 18cm x 28cm lamington tin with baking paper.
Combine Milk Chocolate drops, butter and Sweetened Condensed Milk in a pan. Stir over a low heat until melted.
Combine with biscuits and raisins and mix well.
Spread into prepared tin and refrigerate until firm.
Drizzle with melted White Chocolate then cut into triangles to serve.
Related baking recipes
- Apricot muesli bars
- Sticky toffee pudding
- White chocolate star cookies
- Luscious chocolate cake
- Lemon coconut surprise
- Caramel fudge
- Gingerbread biscuits
- Chocolate caramel lamingtons
- Choc chip peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate clusters