Chocolate ice cream pudding recipe
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup chopped glacé fruits (e.g. apricots, cherries, figs)
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 395 g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 600 mL cream
- 200 g Dark Cooking Chocolate, melted
- 200 g Dark Cooking Chocolate, extra
Combine sultanas, glace fruits and brandy, stand 30 minutes.
Beat Sweetened Condensed Milk and cream until thick, add fruit mixture and Dark Cooking Chocolate, and combine well.
Spoon mixture into 7 cups (1.75L) capacity bowl lined with plastic wrap. Cover, freeze until set.
Spread extra Dark Cooking Chocolate evenly over plastic wrap to a round of 35cm in diameter. With chocolate side down, drape over pudding, quickly pull edges of plastic wrap to straighten pleats. Freeze until set, trim away excess chocolate with hot knife.
If desired decorate with strawberries just before serving.
Related baking recipes
- Apricot muesli bars
- Sticky toffee pudding
- White chocolate star cookies
- Luscious chocolate cake
- Lemon coconut surprise
- Caramel fudge
- Gingerbread biscuits
- Chocolate caramel lamingtons
- Choc chip peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate clusters