Jaffa fudge cake recipe
- 1/4 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 125 g butter
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecan nuts
- 1/2 cup Milk choc bits
- 25 g butter
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 pkt Jaffas
Preheat oven to 160°C. Line two 25cm x 7cm bar tins with baking paper.
Place Baking Cocoa, flour and butter in a food processor and process until combined.
Add Sweetened Condensed Milk, eggs, orange rind and orange juice and process until combined.
Spoon into prepared tins and sprinkle nuts over the top. Bake 30 minutes until cooked. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Melt Milk choc bits, butter and Sweetened Condensed Milk together until melted. Spread over cakes, allow to cool a little and decorate with Jaffas.
Related baking recipes
- Apricot muesli bars
- Sticky toffee pudding
- White chocolate star cookies
- Luscious chocolate cake
- Lemon coconut surprise
- Caramel fudge
- Gingerbread biscuits
- Chocolate caramel lamingtons
- Choc chip peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate clusters
Find more recipes at Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.