Fast peach and pear crumble recipe
An easy crumble dessert that is super-fast can be thrown together from goods in your everyday pantry. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder
- 1 tin pear slices, drained
- 1 tin peach slices, drained
- 250g butter, melted
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Lay pear and peaches in a baking dish.
In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter.
Press mixture over the top of the fruit and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with cream or ice cream.
- This recipe is for when you have a crowd to feed unexpectedly. It can be thrown together without much notice from goods already in your pantry.
- You can substitute any type of tinned fruit that you have on hand.
- Traditionally you rub the butter through the oaty mixture but this is for those in a hurry.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder