Nutella pizza recipe
- 1 quantity of pizza dough, see Notes below
- 5 tbsp of Nutella
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
Brush a pizza tray with olive oil.
Make one quantity of pizza dough. Roll out to fit a tray and prick surface all over with a fork.
Brush with olive oil or butter and bake for approx. 10 mins or until golden.
While warm spread with Nutella generously and top with fresh strawberries.
Sprinkle sifted icing sugar of the top and slice while warm.
- The base doesnt need sweetening because the Nutella is very sweet and you can roll the dough to whatever thickness you prefer.
- Find our pizza dough recipe here.
- Make sure you hide a piece for yourself because this disappears FAST!
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.