Pork medallions with hot fruit salad recipe
- 4 pork steaks
- 300g dried fruit eg mix of apples, apricots and prunes
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 2 cups water
- Canola spray
In a small saucepan place the dried fruit salad mix, water and chicken stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes.
Heat a frypan and spray with the canola oil.
Cook veal for 2-3 minutes each side.
Top with hot fruit salad and serve.
- This is low-fat and fast to get on the table.
- Much like roast pork and apple sauce, pork and fruit are a great combination.
Related fast dinners recipes
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.