Fettucine bosciola recipe
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pkt fettucine
- 10 slices shortcut bacon, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 8 shallots, sliced (green onions)
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 600ml thickened cream
Boil water and cook pasta to directions.
Melt butter in a frying pan and fry bacon for a few minutes. Add garlic and toss for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
Pour wine in and deglaze the pan by scraping the bottom. Toss shallots in and pour all of the cream in. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 mins.
Add drained pasta and toss to coat.
Serve with salt and pepper and grated parmesan cheese.
- This is a truly flavoursome pasta and always popular.
- This makes it easy to whip up a restaurant style meal with ease.
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.