Fast burgers recipe
- 4 good quality pre-prepared meat patties
- 4 hamburgers buns
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small tin of beetroot
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Tomato sauce
- 2 onions, sliced into rings or caramelised onions
- Mixed lettuce leaves
Heat frypan and cook meat patties. Fry onions in the same pan alongside the patties.
Set out the rest of the ingredients for assembling while the burgers are cooking.
Split buns and toast.
Serve with fries or a side salad.
- Why buy takeaway when you can have these? Make them just how you like and if you really want a REALLY BIG burger add an egg and a pineapple ring.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.