Pocket pizzas recipe
- 1 pkt of pocket breads (8)
- 1 bottle of Pizza sauce
- 1 bag of Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus grated cheese
- Sliced ham
- Sliced salami
- Cherry tomatoes
- Basil leaves
- BBQ chicken
- Sundried tomatoes
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Set out all the ingredients you would like on your pizzas.
Cut all meats and vegetables into small pieces.
Spread pizza sauce on the pocket breads.
Add the toppings that you want.
Sprinkle Pizza Plus cheese over the top of your mini pizzas.
Slide on an oven tray and cook for 7 minutes.
- Be careful as these will be hot when they come out of the oven. I rarely nominate specific brands but I find sucess with these products everytime.
- BBQ style pizza sauce has a peculiar attraction for kids and I never have any leftovers when I make these.
- Pizza plus cheese is a combination of cheddar, mozarella and parmesan cheese.
- The ingredients above are just some suggestions of things you can use as pizza toppings.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Related fast dinners recipes
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes