Chicken wraps recipe
- Canola spray
- 1kg of chicken tenderloins
- 1 pkt Lebanese pita bread
- 1 bag mixed lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small container of Tabouli
- 1 small container Hummus
- 1 small container Tzatziki
In a frypan, give the base a light spray of canola spray and cook the tenderloins until golden.
Lay the pita bread open and layer the dips and salad. Place the warm chicken tenderloins on top of the salad and tuck the bottom over and wrap. Use a serviette to hold them together with some string over the top.
- These are great for picnic lunches or just when you are tired after a long day at work. They take minimal effort and taste great.
Be generous with the dips and don't forget to make one and roll it in foil for lunch tomorrow.
Related fast dinners recipes
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.