White chocolate crispy biscuits recipe
- ½ butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups self raising flour
- 2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup milk chocolate bits
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a cookie sheet with baking paper and set aside.
Beat butter and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until pale.
Add the egg and beat well. Add the vanilla extract and beat again.
Stir in the sifted flour and mix until well combined.
Add the Rice Bubbles and choc bits and combine well by using your hands.
Spoon tablespoons of the mixture onto the cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 mins or until lightly browned. Cool on wired racks.
- You could sandwich these biscuits together with Nutella to make super-sized biscuit sandwiches.
- Once you add the Rice Bubbles and choc bits to the mix, you will need to use your hands to combine the mixture as it will be too stiff to combine with a spoon.
- These biscuits are delicious! And surprisingly not too sugary either so you don’t have to feel too guilty making these – or indulging in a couple!
This recipe was made by Ella Walsh for Kidspot, New Zealand's recipe finder from a recipe on the box of Kellogg’s Rice Bubbles.