2 ingredient pizza dough recipe
The easiest and quickest yeast free pizza dough ever, this dough uses self raising flour and yoghurt only. You can have a pizza dinner on the table fast. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup of Greek or natural yoghurt
- extra flour for dusting the board
In a bowl combine the flour and yoghurt and bring together to form a ball.
Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
- This quantity is suitable for one pizza. This makes a great base that you can use for so many things such and cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
- If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more of flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
- I thought in the beginning there is no way this will work but as I kneaded it, the dough became pliable and stretchy.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.