Noodle fritters recipe
- 2 packets chicken flavoured 2-Minute noodles
- ½ carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup corn
- 50g diced ham or bacon
- ½ small onion, diced
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1/4 cup self raising flour
Soak noodles in a bowl of warm water for about 5 minutes whilst you chop and prepare the rest of ingredients.
Drain noodles and add rest of ingredients to the bowl. Add the noodle seasoning and mix well with a fork.
Heat a little canola oil in frypan and when smoking hot, turn down the heat to medium and spoon in the mixture, leaving it to fry for about 2 minutes - the underside should go golden brown.
Using a spatula, turn each fritter over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Transfer to plate with kitchen paper/paper towel to drain excess oil.
- These are really yummy hot or cold.
- These are just a teensy bit more-ish and if your kids aren't particularly keen on vegetables, this recipe could be your ticket to get something into them they wouldn't normally eat.
- My kids like biting into them and seeing the 'worms' (noodles) inside.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Klemke for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Related fritter recipes:
- Veggie fritters
- Bacon and corn fritters with coriander
- Potato and zucchini fritters
- Potato fritters
- Easy corn fritters