Frog cupcakes recipe
- 1 quantity prepared basic cupcakes
- 1 quantity prepared buttercream icing
- Green food colouring
- 48 white mini-marshmallows
- Blue writing icing
Tint the buttercream icing with the food colouring.
Spread a generous coating over the top of the cupcakes.
Place 2 mini marshmallows on their sides for the eyes.
Using a cotton bud dipped in the green food copuring, mark the eye dots in. Repeat if you require the colour to be darker.
Using the writing icing, draw in the mouth.
- Only use a touch of food colouring at a time. You can always add more if the colour isn't dark enough.
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more cupcake recipes
- Banana cupcakes with Honey Cream Recipe
- Crunchy munchy honey cakes recipe
- Frog in the pond cupcakes
- Gluten free choc chip cupcakes recipe
- Cupcake tower birthday cake recipe
- Monogrammed cupcakes
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Easter chick cupcakes
- Basic cupcake recipe