Reindeer cupcakes recipe
- 1 pkt Mud cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 sachet of chocolate (from Mud cake mix box)
- 1pkt Jaffas Smarties or M&M's Candy coated choc chips or cachous
- 1 pkt pretzels
Preheat oven to 200°C. Place silver foil patty pans in a 12 cup tray.
Prepare cake mix as directed and place 1/3rd cup measures in each patty pan and bake for 20 minutes. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
When cooled take the icing and give each cupcake a generous coating.
Place Jaffas on each one for the nose and smarties etc for the eyes.
Cut the Pretzels to make the antler shapes and push into cupcake.
- These little guys are super cute and my kids loved them.
- Cutting the pretzels is tricky and I discovered a quick downstroke with the knife makes a clean cut and stops the rest of the pretzels breaking.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.