Chocolate bird nests recipe
- 200g cooking chocolate buttons
- 1 pkt crunchy noodles or 2 packets uncooked 2 min noodles
- 4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
Microwave the chocolate in a heat proof bowl for 20 second intervals until it melts.
Stir in the peanut butter and add crunchy noodles and stir until its all coated in chocolate.
Spoon the mixture into patty cases and mould into birds nests with the ends of two teaspoons.
Refrigerate for 1 hour and fill with your favourite mini eggs.
- These are great for birthday parties and can be filled with anything you choose.
- In the picture I used Cadbury mini-eggs but I also love the Turkish delight and Caramello varieties too.
- This is a great recipe to make with the kids. Just be sure to have aprons on because you will end up with chocolate everywhere!
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.