Cranberry, prosciutto and pistachio stuffing recipe
This tasty turkey stuffing recipe combines prosciutto, cranberries and pistachios and tastes even better after it has soaked up all the meaty juices. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely copped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 prosciutto slices, chopped
- 1/3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, chopped
- 125g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (or safe), chopped
Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook onion until soft, then add garlic and cook for a few minutes.
Mix onion and garlic with all other ingredients and leave to cool completely.
Stuff turkey cavity just before roasting.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard