Cranberry, prosciutto and pistachio stuffing recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely copped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 prosciutto slices, chopped
- 1/3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, chopped
- 125g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (or safe), chopped
Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook onion until soft, then add garlic and cook for a few minutes.
Mix onion and garlic with all other ingredients and leave to cool completely.
Stuff turkey cavity just before roasting.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard
This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.