Deli-style antipasto platter recipe
- 100g mixed marinated olives
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- 8 thin slices of salami
- 8 thin slices of mortadella
- 8 thin slices of double smoked ham
- 100g marinated fetta, broken into bite size pieces
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes
- 100g Asiago cheese
- 100g Ashed goats cheese
- 100g Provolone cheese
- 1 pkt lavoche bread
- 100g mizuna lettuce
Arrange all items on a large serving platter.
Roll the meats and fan them out. Sit the olives and tomatoes on a little washed and dried mizuna lettuce for decoration.
Depending on how artistic you want to be, allow 15-30 minutes for arranging, as well as about 10 minutes for washing, peeling, chopping and slicing.
Serve with some sliced crusty bread or a crisp lavoche bread.
- Antipasto means before the meal and can encompass any number of different deli item.
- You can include any type of smoked or cured meats, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and roasted garlic.
- This platter is for a party but if it's an intimate small gathering, I would never have more than 4 items on the plate.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.