Prosciutto and melon recipe
Wrap prosciutto around melon slices. In a jar shake the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper. Drizzle dre
- 1 rockmelon, de-seeded and sliced into 12 slices
- 12 slices prosciutto (parma ham)
- 200g baby leaf lettuce mix
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp sugar salt and pepper
Wrap prosciutto around melon slices.
In a jar shake the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper.
Drizzle dressing over baby lettuce leaves and prosciutto wrapped melon.
- This is a simple fresh and light dish that works very well as an entree.
- Make sure the melon is nice and ripe and that you keep the prosciutto moist until serving time.
- If you need to refrigerate these just put a damp, clean tea towel over the top.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.