Turkey baguettes recipe
- 6 mini bake at home rolls
- 6 slices turkey breast
- 1 small wheel camembert cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 leaves of green oak lettuce
Bake the rolls in the oven as per the packet directions.
Split them in half and layer the lettuce on the bottom then the turkey breast, cranberry sauce and then camembert cheese.
Wrap a small cocktail napkin around the bottom and secure with string for decoration.
- Make sure the cheese is room temperture so that you get the full flavour.
- These make great cocktail party tummy fillers.
- You can bake the rolls ahead of time and fill them as your guests arrive.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard