Sage and lemon stuffing recipe
- 125g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 60g grated suet (or melted butter)
- Rind of 1 lemon, finely grated
- 4 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients together and season to taste.
If using the butter, make sure the stuffing is cold before filling turkey cavity just before roasting.
Related fast dinners recipes
- Beef and glass noodle stirfry
- French omelette
- Easy lamb koftas
- Fettucine alfredo
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Chicken wraps
- Steak sandwich
- Gnocchi with tomato and basil
- Penne with ricotta, spinach and cherry tomatoes
This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.