Christmas fruit platter with cinnamon marscarpone, yoghurt or ice-cream recipe
A fruit platter of peaches, apricots and mango is an easy dessert recipe. Try this Christmas fruit platter with cinnamon ice-cream, yoghurt or marscapone. Find more on Kidspot New Zealand's recipe finder.
- 3 peaches, halved and stoned
- 3 apricots, halved and stoned
- 6 mango cheeks (3 mangoes)
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 punnet (150g) raspberries
- 1 punnet (125g) blueberries
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries, halved
Arrange fruit on a large serving platter.
Serve with bowls of yoghurt, icecream or 250g mascarpone combined with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon icing sugar.
- Use the best of the summer fruits for a refreshing end to your Christmas meal - a pleasant change (or addition) to the heaviness of pudding.
- Fruit platter and creamy side dishes can be prepared a few hours in advance, covered with plastic wrap and stored in fridge.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard