Prosciutto wrapped salmon recipe
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 180°C, line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each salmon portion, coat with a little olive oil and season with pepper. The prosciutto is salty enough that you won't need extra salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
Place the salmon on a serving platter, serve immediately.
- Adjust the number of serves to the size of your crowd. If you are also serving other entrees, you probably do not need prepare a salmon fillet for everyone. Your call - depends on your guests' preferred dish and appetites!
- Serve on platters with any other entrees and let people choose one or both!
- This salmon dish pairs very well with any fresh salad or salads. If you have a large crowd, serve both salads and a potato salad.
Find more summery recipes:
- Summer steak and tomato salad
- Sweet potato salad
- Chickpea salad recipe
- Pumpkin, feta and chickpea salad
- Pasta salad
- Chicken, mango and coriander salad recipe
- Warm chicken salad recipe
- Asian salmon salad recipe
- Goats cheese and polenta salad
- Chicken and bacon salad recipe
- Chicken and mango salad
- Chicken and cranberry waldorf salad