Simple raspberry mousse recipe
- 2 cups raspberries
- 500ml thin cream
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
Whip cream and sugar until thick and sugar has dissolved. Add raspberries and continue mixing until mixture turns a light pink colour.
Dissolve gelatine in 2 tablespoons of hot water, stir into cream mixture.
Pour into a glass bowl or eight individual bowls and refrigerate until set.
Serve topped with grated chocolate or chocolate cream wafer cylinders (Corinthians).
- This is the perfect recipe to make the night before and chill until you need it.
- Try serving with some rasperries instead of chocolate if you feel it's too rich.
- They kids will love to lick the bowl out after this one!
- For a change try this recipe with blueberries, blackberries, or any other soft fruit.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot,New Zealand's best recipe finder.